Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm a bad blogger...

Sorry readers, long time no chat! And I'm not really much better right now! I promise to post something interesting tomorrow night, right now I'm tired. Went to the Rockettes tonight. Nice but long!

For your reading pleasure....
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I would have to check when I get home but I'm sure there are some oldies in there, although I recently did closet clean out. I suspect it would be a pair of tennis shoes, I can't seem to throw them out unless they are caked in mud. That’s why I save them even after I buy new :)

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I haven't been approached yet but if so, would buy stock in the do-si-do's (for the hubs) and samoa's(for myself).

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance?
Nope.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
50/50, I got good grades and held a job but dabbled in mischievous-ness at times.

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
From this last years: The Blind Side (great!), Precious (slow but good storyline), and Up in the Air (also slow but didn't turn it off)

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Not a big deal either way to me.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
The weekends are obvious choices but I really like Fridays, the work day is a lot less intense, everyone is happy for the most part, and the entire weekend is ahead of you!



8. Do you miss anyone right now?
A few but nothing can be done about it.

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No, other emotions typically come out.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?

Sam's Club, they have it all! And in huge sizes!

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
A few things (Q-Tips, Anderson Erickson cottage cheese, Bath and Body Works for body spray are the ones that come to mind) I'm not too picky.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Both. I'm freaked out by intense amounts of eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment