Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just so you know...

I've got some changes coming to normal run of the mill menu postings that I have been doing!

I am going to keep the "planned" menu as part of the blog but I am also going to start including a new menu shot each week. We can call that "What really happened." :)
You see, I can plan with the best of intentions but its a different story to carry out the food and exercise and that my friend is where the results come from: carrying our your plan!
This week I am keeping better record of what I eat, making changes to the menu plan, and will also include what exercise I followed through as well as what the calorie count was for each day(mostly :) )
If there is anything else that you want to see/know, let me know and I can try to get it on the blog!!!

As you all know, I love comments so write away!

Next weeks plan:

No comments:

Post a Comment