Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Viva la...Holidays!

First and foremost, I would like to say SORRY to those that read and check this blog regularly. I’m SORRY! I know the feeling when you go to the website and there is no update or new blog post. The good news is that should not be happening from now on….

How or why can you believe me this time? Usually because I take weekend hiatuses (is that a word?) to do things like this:



75 days…75 DAYS!!! No, not 75 days until Waitangi Day. I am starting a new 75 day challenge!

WHY? There are ONLY 75 days until a much needed and spur of the moment recently booked vacation to Cancun!!! We are staying at the resort Riu Caribe for 4 glorious day and 3 beautiful nights in February for my sister's DIRTY THIRTY birthday celebration!

So far, it's myself and hubby and herself and spouse. We are hoping to see a few more couples or peeps book but I'm sure it will be an AMAZING time either way! Trip advisor reviews are mostly good(there's always that one guy who can't be pleased) and we got a good deal so I'm busting at my seams with excitement! Chris and I have been to Mexico before (a la Honeymoon) but never with anyone else so that will be a blast. I see margaritas, guacamole, and Miami Vices for everyone's futures! Hopefully nothing to do with a nature trail… for those who know that story, I DIE!!!








Holy crap Mama! How I am supposed to lose weight during the freakin' holidays? This is the time for friends, indulgence, family, wine, and hangovers ugly Christmas sweaters. I know that I can have all of these things this holiday season even with my 75 Day challenge goals that I want to obtain. There are 2 main things that I want in 75 days:
  • Lose 15-20 lbs: This would put me at 45-50lbs lost and about a year since I started. Shut your mouth when you're talking to me! Talk about an accomplishment! I said that's worth a small trip to land of sun, fun, and salsa and chips galore.
  • Go down 1-2 sizes in pants.
  • Get a boob job
How am I going to get to that next step? Can you hear the move line "YOU CAN DO IT" ringing in your head? I CAN!!
  • I will work out 6 days a week with at least 60 minutes of intense cardio(Px90 or Gazelle), 3 days of strength training(which is going to be Px90 or another DVD I can make my ass do), and 1 one rest day(most likely Sunday's) where I will still attempt to hit calorie burn, not sit in bed all day and look at pics of the Riu, dreaming of a Enrique Iglesias type masseuse rubbing my body!
  • I am too late to register for another blogger's Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge but I am going to follow it and track my points and if I can come with 25 points of the winner, I get a new swimsuit for the trip. Or something that I would rather have!
  • I am drinking booze only one day per week (if that) until end of new year then it's drinking is off like a slut bag's prom dress until I hit the airport white sandy beaches for the Mexico!
  • We (hubs and I) are not going to go out to eat for the months of December or January for two reasons: calorie counting and penny saving. Both of these areas of been lack as of late so need to KICK IT INTO GEAR!!! Mexico doesn't pay for itself people!
What are you doing to maintain your weight this holiday season or are you going to attempt to lose too? Who is joining this challenge with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment