It has been a really good day for a Monday, well for me at least. I usually am a sack of assholes on Monday due to a weekend full of debauchery and horrible eating. Since that was NOT the case this weekend. Monday flew by with flying colors!
Meals at work were simple and thought out:
Breakfast: grapes and oatmeal with hot tea (flavor was berry zinger)
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken and 3 Cheese Ranch dressing (my fave store bought kind!) and water
Snack: Celery sticks with yogurt dill dip(recipe to come--thanks Lindsey's grandma!) and water
When I track my mileage on here (see widget on the left from DailyMile) Its a good estimate based on the steps that the BodyBugg tracks for me. This tool is great and horrible at the same time. It motivates while I am working out to go faster to get more steps in but also shows me just HOW lazy I
am can be sometimes! Beat my goal today!
Top 3 Goals that I am Working Towards
1. Running a 5 without any walking breaks. I don't really care what my ending time will be but inevitably it would be my fastest time since I would never be walking.
2. Wearing a swimsuit in front of others besides my dog and not feeling ridiculous. I'm not talking string bikini here folks, I'd be OK with a tankini or a nice one piece. Just something I am comfortable in.
3. Wearing a pair of Seven jeans(not plus size ones)with black point boots that go over my not so fat anymore calves. Even if it’s the largest size they make, I am OK with it. The boots are the real victory in this scenario.
Top 3 Way I Stay Motivated
1. Weigh Every Morning Sometimes this can go the other way. When it goes down, it really makes me want to workout and eat healthy throughout the day. Sometimes, it can have the opposite effect, if the numbers have went up. The latter is a rare occurrence but does happen, even if the numbers are up a bit.
2. Shirt Behind My Dresser I keep a shirt sized large(although I think it is a smaller large) that I glance at while working out each time to remind myself of what I am working towards. Kinda like that special k bikini commercial. It's a dark grey with a collar of sparkly sequins. I love it a lot.
3. My BodyBugg As I have said before, it motivates me to eat right because I hate inputting crap into it. I feel as if the little icon lady is looking down at me when I enter 120 ounces of Bud Light. Also, I have a never ending goal to beat my highest calorie burn all the time. As you lose weight, you burn less calories so the current high has been there for sometime. I WILL BEAT IT!