A Quick Post that is!
Get your head out of the gutter!
Gotta get to bed so I'll just show the eats for the day.
Food day at work remember:
Breakfast: Biscuit and gravy (all processed
- Loose meat w/ ketchup & mustard on it
- pickle wrap dip w/ a few bagel pieces for dipping
- Thai broccoli slaw
- spinach dip
- buffalo chicken dip
- cheesy hamburger dip
- 1 meatball (not pictured--woops right in the kisser!)
- tortilla chips
- oatmeal cheesecake bar(TO DIE FOR!)
- an American flag t-shirt
- flannel for the Halloween contest
- strapless off white and brown dress (that is way to small for me but might fit someday or eventually I'll let a skinny friend have it)
- a pair of running pants
- black coat/blazer.
- black boots for the costume
- pair of brand new brown walking shoes.
What a score!
Rode the gazelle for an hour, got.2 more miles than yesterday (4.4ish) because I am SO MOTIVATED right now. Weighing in and having it be your new low is so AMAZING! Wednesdays are the only days on record but it still feels great each morning when I am down just a bit.
Do we see 37+ lost next week? I freakin' hope so!
Night all! Stay tuned for tomorrow with my brand new Chicken Tortilla Soup that I just put in the crock!
And maybe a pic of me in the costume...think good thoughts for our team to win!