Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF!

Good morning all! And a good morning it is!

The sun is shining, the birds are still chirping outside my window, and I have been up and at 'em since 6:30 this morning. ON YOUR DAY OFF??!!? WHY? I have such a long to do list it's incredible;e so I wanted to the tedious stuff out of the way before I made it out of the house:
1. Workout
2. Shower/get ready
3. Eat breakfast
4. Do 2 loads of laundry
5. Put away the finished laundry that lurks around various spots in our bedroom
6. BLOG!

Guess what? I'm down to only one left and I'm doing it right now! I have been an ANIMAL this morning and I love it. I rode the gazelle for 42 minutes this morning while I watched the reunions of the DC housewives? When the season first started I thought the group of ladies were boring(I mean coming off Housewives of NJ they had some high standards to live to) but it hasn't gotten pretty intense and I'm liking it. I don't know about thie Beverly Hills ladies either....only time will tell.

This means that I can leisurely go walk around some stores and look for a few things that I simply CANNOT live without anymore:
1. Jean skirt
2. More hangers (should I stop buying clothes?)
3. Closet extra rod thing for hanging
4. Bright and shiny objects that catch my eye

Hey, it's my birthday (who just said in their head "and I'll cry if I want to?") and I can only count on my husband's undying love as his present so I'll just do the shopping for him. It's fine though, I get him that same thing for his birthday(and Christmas ;) )

I am also guest posting on Sara's blog today so go take a peek! It's scrumptious! As was my breakfast: the sammy made another appearance, this time with over medium eggs so just a tad bit of yolk go on my chin; NO BIGGIE!


Tell me you're not drooling!


I'm off to conquer the day! Hoping to post tonight after dinner!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment