Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random 50 Questions!

****Let's have a little fun today! Feel free to answer all or some of these questions in the comments section.***

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? not including my sister, probably Terri or Lou

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? My only mole is in the crease of my leg and hip area…near the lady bits.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Steve Latimer. Too hot…even to this day, I get nervous.

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope I'm too busy screaming or laughing out loud and please, I can have the hubs interrupt movies at home for FREE!

5. What body part do you wash first? My face

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? I don't, toilet seats are typically cleaner than counter tops so who cares unless visibly disgusting

7. What's the strangest talent you have? I cannot think of one at this time. Please ask again later.

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie all the way.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? BBQ

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I can't recall being tied up, and I don't want to be tied up. I don't see a need for me to be restrained.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I got grounded by my husband for smoking in our Jeep. I'm cool but he's way cooler.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I am AMAZING at parallel parking

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? I wouldn't necessarily call them dates.

14. How many times have you been cussed out? I think once, via facebook message and recently. What a skank-a-rilla!

15. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever one I pick up.

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? Yes, several times.

18. Girls-- just wanna have fun!

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They are all male. I have a very diverse attraction spectrum!

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes, I did. You only live once!

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No, although not 100% sure what a snipe is.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Depends on the day's drama.

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Not sure about me, but to me/us for our wedding.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Bed sheets, then I would never have to put them back on!

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Yes but shall remain unmentioned.

26. What was your childhood nickname? Darce-train, Red, a lot to name.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Within the last year I'm sure, it’s the only instrument I play.

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Hells yeah!

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I am really good at multi-tasking so can do it all. Daily, makeup and driving while intext-icated. I KNOW I'M BAD!

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, not flexible enough.

31. How do you eat your cookie? What kind? Size matters here!

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No, my weights aren't that heavy!

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Hold my arms above my head to have my boobies be where they should be still!

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Depends on whats being served, but median amount, just seems like a little because I drink so fast.

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Um, no.

38. How often do you clean out your ears? Daily, more than once often.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Depends if its in a dispenser or not.

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Impossible when you fly commando!

41. Do you have any strange phobias? Snakes, don't necessarily enjoy heights, being punched.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Only the necessities.

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Pretty much the second I put my ass hat on, something stupid happens.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nope, I have no regrets about any action, decision, or behavior I've ever done.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Not that I recall...

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? If you can catch yourself, then yes.

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? Not with all these loosey goosey parts!

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Drunk @ work parties, woops!

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Not that I recall.

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Already did.

1 comment:

  1. 1: What is your Betst Friends mom's name? Diane or Anita

    2: Mole? 3 in a straight line down my back

    3: teacher...I agree. Latimer!

    4: movie theatre...pretty sure I have done worse in a movie theatre:)

    5: wash...hair first, then face, then body, then conditioner, then tooth brush

    6: public toilet. no hovering, that requires too much coordination...unless nasty, then I just discovered the handles in a porta potty!

    7: talent...no clue....

    8: innie or outie? innie

    9: pringles? sour cream / onion

    10: tied up...not for sexual reasons..but I am pretty sure moon and Bryan tied me up a a prank after the bar back in the day!

    11: grounded....can't remember the last time.

    12: I can NOT parallell park, so I drive around the block for sure!

    13: two dates in one night? no

    14: cussed out? Oh I am sure...could not tell you how many, girl drama and husband drama~

    15: shoe first? whichever one is picked up first

    16: there is no question 16?


    17: gay bar? of course

    18: girls--are always having fun!

    19: I love the eyes.....I would say they all have good eyes?

    20: french kiss? did way more by the time I was 16:(

    21: cow tipping or snipe hunting? neither....I have been raccooon hunting...does that count?

    22: who do I think about before falling asleep? one of the boys...Blake or Brady

    23: poem or song written about you? I like to think the song "Crazy Bitch" was written about me:):
    24: bed sheets or bath towel: I would not wash my bedsheets. I hate a nasty smelling bath towel~
    25: parents bedroom? NO! my parents must be way conservative...or hide their stuff good...

    26: nickname? my brother called me dackum...not sure why

    27: air guitar? I am sure I played it last week while having dance party with Blake..

    28: locker room? of course!

    29: weirdest thing while driving....the deed! such a rush! ask my hubby about it.

    30: bitten toenails? no, gross!

    31: cookie? I warm them up in the microwave, and break appart into bitesize pieces.

    32: work out? this girl does not work out...and it shows!

    33: what do I do in private: fart...

    34: no question 34?

    35: no question 35?

    36: drinks to get drunk? depends on what it is...but I would say 4 or 5?

    37: animals butt. are you kidding. HELL NO!

    38: clean ears. multiple times a day....LOVE IT~

    39: fold toilet paper always...very nice and neat.

    40: pick a wedgie? I dont think I do? I found good underwear that does not ride.

    41: phobias? spiders...husbands driving...eating other peoples food...potlucks:)

    42: object up nose..I don't think so?

    43: stupid things at a bar...Karokee...I should NEVER do karokee....embarassing!

    44: dared to do something you regret? flashing...no one wants to see these girls...and I have shown them...:(

    45: love interest my ex-name? no, don't think so.

    46: farting on a date? I am sure I have caught my husband farting....he passed it along to my son...not cool!

    47: naked twister...no

    48: drunk at work? yes...work parties, or the morning after...not fun!

    49: dates/ lover brother more attractive? I don't think so...

    50: bring sexy back...hell yes!!!! gonna work on it tonight:)

    ReplyDelete